Giving Back Montessori to Montessori
These special events took place on 11/12/2022 and 12/3/2023. The global Montessori community participated in Zoom dialogues with Dr. Philip Snow Gang, Academic Dean of TIES and Montessori Historian.
An archive video of each Zoom will soon be available for viewing. Thanks for your patience.
- experienced the totality of Montessori’s lifelong contributions and enriched their understanding of her life’s mission.
- encorporated the wisdom underscoring the Montessori approach while working with children and speaking with other adults: teachers, administrators, teachers in training, and the general public.
Embracing the vision of Maria Montessori, including rare glimpses into revelations gleaned during her years in India, this presentation explores Montessori’s lifelong exponential realizations that lead to the question: What form of education might liberate teachers and learners from unexplored assumptions so that they can become the catalysts for the “new human” — one whose integral relationship with Gaia is bound by right-action and love?
TIES Master’s of Education Enrollment
- New Cohort begins January 2023.
- Application deadline is December 15th.
- Call 1-800-457-5672 for questions or guidance on the application process.
Have a colleague or friend interested in Holistic Education?
Are they considering pursuing their M.Ed. with TIES?
Just share with them the link to the TIES Web Story and they can get our program overview.